With his round bear’s tummy, his long limbs and the self-assured
expression in his eyes, our Designer’s Choice Teddy bear Jackson comes
with all the requirements of a Steiff classic. Unique here is the fleece
fabric of which he is made.
What normally protects the
floor as painter fleece is a design medium here in its own right. With a
little imagination, you could envisage how Paul Jackson Pollok
skilfully splashed colour on the canvas that lay on the floor. No two
Jackson Teddy bears are alike: the arrangement of the colour splashes is
random and unique every time.
Around his neck, the
bear wears a two-layer wool felt scarf, and his soles are made of batik
mohair. In total, there are 500 unique pieces of this exclusive Teddy
Condition: NEW, includes Steiff numbered limited edition certificate of authenticity, Steiff box and Steiff cardboard shipping sleeve.
- Collection: Worldwide Exclusive
- Edition size (year): 500 pieces (2016)
- Material: Made of non woven fabric
- Size: 12.6 inches
- Color: Grey/multicolored
- Eyes: With safety eyes
- Ear tag: With gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 4-way jointed
- Sound device: None
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany
- CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.